Condition to nominate for the award:
- Accepting the applications starts in October 2020.
- Last date to accept the applications is 30, January 2021.
- Filling out the nomination form for the award.
- Attach a complete copy of the research electronically via the registration link.
- Attach a copy of a valid ID or passport.
- The name of the applicant must be written in Arabic according to the passport.
- Researches published in Arabic or English are accepted.
- The candidate should be in the category: academics, teachers, and school leaders belonging to one of the universities, schools, or educational institutions in the countries of the Arab world.
- In the case of joint research for the category of academics, it is required that the primary researcher belong to one of the universities, schools or educational institutions in the countries of the Arab world.
- In the case of joint research, the consent form of other researchers must be attached.
- Research submitted for the award will not be returned.
- The final list of the award winners is approved by the award's trusteeship.
- Candidates have no right to request access to the appraisal committee reports or to object to the results.
- It is not permissible to submit the winning research to any other award.
- It is not permissible to run for more than one research as the primary researcher in all categories of the award.
- Those who won the award in the previous two cycles are not entitled to apply for the award in this cycle.