Al Fazaa Center for Voluntary Work was established in October 2016 and licensed as one of Al Faisal without Borders Foundation centers, to attract, train and qualify volunteers to participate in the implementation and success of various events and programs in the State of Qatar to contribute to its National Vision 2030.
To be the first choice and reference in the field of volunteer work in the State of Qatar.
Reaching a voluntary community that works to attract and develop volunteers, spread the culture of volunteering in the Qatari community.
- Raise community awareness about the importance of volunteering.
- Developing volunteers ’skills and enhancing their belonging.
- Strengthening the partnership with various community institutions.
- Active participation in the implementation and success of events in the State of Qatar.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide support and logistical services for various events.
- Contribute in organizing cultural, social, and sports events and other activities carried out by governmental and semi-governmental institutions and agencies.
- Offering protocol services for VIPs and guests.
- Providing written and interpreting services and accompanying foreign delegations.
- Rehabilitation and training of volunteers.